Please note: our fonts are designed for a Microsoft Windows operating system. They may not work on other systems such as Apple Mac OS X.
Stitching Cards fonts can be used with a word processor program that enables you to type words in selected fonts, such as Microsoft Word. However, the font has to be installed on your device before it will appear on the font list of the word processor program.
We recommended using our Free Stitching Font for the tutorial below.
- The font is supplied in a zip folder as a .ttf file. Save this to your device.
- Go to the download folder and unpack the zip file. This contains the font and text file about installation.
- Double click on the stitchingcards.ttf file with the left mouse button. This should open a preview of the font.
- Click the “Install” button at the top-left of the preview.
- Your font should install and be ready for use in your Windows applications.
Using the font
After installing the stitching font, open a word processor program such as Microsoft WordPad. Select the Stitching Cards font in the font selection box, normally found at the top of the page. Set the font size to a number somewhere between 30 and 50. Type and print your greeting.
These are craft related products not stocked by Stitching Cards. If you follow a link, you will leave stitchingcards.com and should carefully review the seller’s product description and conditions of sale.
Polyester Embroidery Thread 12 Colors
Pergamano Single Needle Perforating Tool
Foam Pricking/Perforating Mat