The patterns are supplied as PDF files for you to download and print (more information). For advice about buying blank cards and threads see the tutorials section. Each design comes with a numbered diagram, a colour illustration, a pricking pattern, and step-by-step instructions for hand-stitching your greetings cards.
Trending Pattern Packs
Packs have six patterns for the price of five single patterns.
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 23 Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 21 Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Butterfly Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Wild Animals Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Flower Circles Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Construction Vehicles Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Farm Animals Pattern PackUSD $7.68
- Stitching Cards Garden Pattern PackUSD $7.68
Trending Single Patterns
Make beautiful greetings cards for many special occasions.
Categories A to Z
Excluding the featured categories above.
Making cards with the prick and stitch method
Stitching Cards patterns have easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and numbered diagrams. The pattern templates can be stiched to make personal cards that are flat enough to post. Create beautiful handmade greetings cards that your loved ones and special friends will treasure.
Free card embroidery patterns
If you are new to card embroidery download one of our free patterns.
You will also find inspiration for paper embroidery in our gallery of prick and stitch cards.
The patterns are delivered by download to your computer, tablet, ipad or iphone in PDF format. Your patterns will be available for you to download as soon as the payment service notifies us the funds have arrived in our account. We will send you an e-mail when that happens.