Make hand stitched greetings cards that impress your friends
If you are new to stitching cards, learn how to get started with our tutorials.
Delightful designs for your card making. Categories can be sorted by latest, popularity, price, or A to Z.
Trending Pattern Packs
Packs have six patterns for the price of five single patterns.
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 21 Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 18 Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Butterfly Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 17 Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Geometric Shapes Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Floral Greeting Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Flower Circles Pattern Pack£6.00
- Stitching Cards Flower Borders Pattern Pack£6.00
Trending Single Patterns
Make beautiful greetings cards for many special occasions.
- Stitching Cards Jeep Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Llama Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Octopus Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Fir Tree with Stars Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Mistletoe with a bow Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Sloth Pattern£1.20
- Stitching Cards Christmas Tree Pattern CH84£1.20
- Stitching Cards Christmas Poinsettia Pattern£1.20
Making cards with the prick and stitch method
Stitching Cards patterns have easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and numbered diagrams. The pattern templates can be stiched to make personal cards that are flat enough to post. Create beautiful handmade greetings cards that your loved ones and special friends will treasure.
Free card embroidery patterns
If you are new to card embroidery download one of our free patterns.
You will also find inspiration for paper embroidery in our gallery of prick and stitch cards.
The patterns are delivered by download to your computer, tablet, ipad or iphone in PDF format. Your patterns will be available for you to download as soon as the payment service notifies us the funds have arrived in our account. We will send you an e-mail when that happens.