The patterns are supplied as PDF files for you to download and print (more information). For advice about buying blank cards and threads see the tutorials section. Each design comes with a numbered diagram, a colour illustration, a pricking pattern, and step-by-step instructions for hand-stitching your greetings cards.
Trending Pattern Packs
Packs have six patterns for the price of five single patterns.
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 24 Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 23 Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Christmas No. 21 Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Butterfly Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Wild Animals Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Flower Circles Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Construction Vehicles Pattern Pack£6.50
- Stitching Cards Farm Animals Pattern Pack£6.50
Trending Single Patterns
Make beautiful greetings cards for many special occasions.
Categories A to Z
Excluding the featured categories above.
Making cards with the prick and stitch method
Stitching Cards patterns have easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and numbered diagrams. The pattern templates can be stiched to make personal cards that are flat enough to post. Create beautiful handmade greetings cards that your loved ones and special friends will treasure.
Free card embroidery patterns
If you are new to card embroidery download one of our free patterns.
Customer card gallery
You will also find inspiration for hand embroidery on paper in the gallery of cards made by our customers. Some designs have been mounted on pattern backgrounds, greetings added with peel-off stickers, and decorative accessories such as ribbons add a personal touch.
The patterns are delivered by download to your computer, tablet, ipad or iphone in PDF format. Your patterns will be available for you to download as soon as the payment service notifies us the funds have arrived in our account. We will send you an e-mail when that happens.